Stage 1 Age Group: 4 months +
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Makes: 18 oz
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 5-7 fresh rosemary leaves (not stems), finely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bananas on baking sheet cut side up and roast for 20-25 minutes or until brown. Let cool slightly.
- Place bananas and rosemary leaves into a blender or food processor and puree for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth. Note: Additional water may be needed. If so, start by adding in 1/4 cup increments until you get the desired consistency.
- Store in an air-tight container. Good in the fridge for up to 4 days or 4 months in the freezer.